- online marriage records for texas.
- locate parked car on garmin nuvi.
- new vehicle vin number search?
- new york birth record search.
- make my own birth certificate.
- property search in butler county ohio!
- travel trailer vehicle identification number search!
Failed to set servicePrincipalNames. Take a backup of your current files -. Time should be in sync with Domain Controller.
Follow these steps now -. Run this command -.
Other bug subscribers
Kerberos Settings. Realm: PNQ. COM Should be in upper case letters. KDC: Admin Server: Winbind Settings. Domain Controllers: Output should be like this -. Using short domain name -- PNQ.
Now restart winbind and verify -. Once "wbinfo" gives you information about AD users and group then check -. You should be able to see AD users and groups. Now try to login as AD user -. Login directly on command line.
If still you are facing problem then try this command provide us the output and let me know the exact step which is failing. Winbind caches user ID when you login for the first time. Those maps are stored under:.
wbinfo(1): Query info from winbind daemon - Linux man page
I can create new users but not set their password. If I let the new users be without password I get kicked out whenever I try to log in with them. Not sure if I should answer my own question or put it here. I mentioned the problem to my local sysadmin and he said the strange group number is an AFS-artefact. It's necessary for PAG, which gives a user the same rights in all sub-shell. Thus it's not an error, just an ugly nuisance. I have a similar issue on a machine I'm provisioning, but I don't yet know how to solve the problem directly, which in my case involves LDAP group enumeration.
- find inmate pendleton correctional facilties indiana.
- Configuration File.
- [Bug 1307778] Re: getent group on trusty returns only local groups.
- free public crimal back ground check?
- municipality of anchorage property search.
- adult friend finder webster city iowa.
It is that section of bashrc that calls groups 1 , which generates the error you are seeing. Ubuntu Community Ask! Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Asked 5 years, 6 months ago. Active 1 year, 2 months ago.
Subscribe to RSS
Viewed 4k times. Any ideas? Case closed I suppose. Mikael Fremling Mikael Fremling 1 1 silver badge 6 6 bronze badges. Please add the output of id.